eZuce (Ex SeeVogh)SeeVogh (http://srn.ezuce.com) is based on a new distributed architecture, and can be considered as the evolution of EVO - SeeVogh.
The INFN phone conference system based on Asterisk is fully interoperable with ezuce calling the conference number '4000'
eZuce is a web-based system for conducting meetings and conferences. Before using this tool, you will need:
- A microphone and a set of speakers, or
- a headphone (recommended) with a microphone attached.
- To download and install SeeVogh software, go to the website at http://srn.ezuce.com/downloads/ and follow the instructions.
- All the INFN Employees can use SeeVogh Research simply specifying thier official E-Mail address (*@*.infn.it)
- When asked what "community" you belong to while setting up SeeVogh for the first time, specify the INFN Community.
- Password Change
- To change the password : http://srn.ezuce.com/srn-password-change/
- It is strongly suggested to use a "Wired" network connection if it is possible.
- Test your SeeVogh installations in advance (the day before the meeting) in order to fix any possible porblem.
- Use an Headset or an echo cancelling device (No Echo Introduction).
- Use the "Mute" by default when not speaking.
Stefano Zani 30/01/2017